- Foster, promote and improve New York State’s agriculture and food system.
- Attend and participate at the NYS Agricultural Society annual business meeting and Forum to gain insight into issues important to the industry.
- Support LEAD NY, Forum Ambassadors and other agricultural leadership programs to ensure informed industry decision-makers for our future.
- Receive the Cultivator – the NYS Agricultural Society’s newsletter published bi-annually.
- Be recognized on the NYS Agricultural Society’s website at www.nysagsociety.org part in honoring individuals who contribute to the leadership and promotion of agriculture and food products.
- Recognize exemplary farm families, organizations and businesses who are doing good work in the communities they serve.
- Create a permanent legacy to a mentor or loved one by purchasing a lifetime membership. Lifetime members will be recognized at the Witter Agricultural Museum at the NYS Fairgrounds in Syracuse, NY.
- $40 - Annual Individual Membership
- $100 - Annual Farm Membership
- $125 - Annual Business Membership
- $400 - Lifetime Membership
Additionally, Farm and Business members receive a $10 registration discount each for 2 attendees to the NYS Agricultural Society Forum. Promote NYS Ag Society membership to neighbors, customers and the like.
Lifetime Members are listed at the Witter Museum on the NYS Fairgrounds.