Be a Member of the NYS Agricultural Society
For a low annual fee, you can join a diverse community of agricultural supporters who want to help our industry thrive and grow. Tap into a network of producers, agribusinesses, educators and state and federal government officials. Take advantage of unparalleled opportunities to involve yourself in a large cross section of NY agriculture.
- Foster, promote and improve New York State’s agriculture and food system.
- Attend and participate at the NYS Agricultural Society annual business meeting and Forum to gain insight into issues important to the industry.
- Support LEAD NY, Forum Ambassadors and other agricultural leadership programs to ensure informed industry decision-makers for our future.
- Receive the Cultivator – the NYS Agricultural Society’s newsletter published bi-annually.
- Be recognized on the NYS Agricultural Society’s website at www.nysagsociety.org.
- Take part in honoring individuals who contribute to the leadership and promotion of agriculture and food products.
- Recognize exemplary farm families, organizations and businesses who are doing good work in the communities they serve.
- Create a permanent legacy to a mentor or loved one by purchasing a lifetime membership. Lifetime members will be recognized at the Witter Agricultural Museum at the NYS Fairgrounds in Syracuse, NY.